Blackened Ribeye with Gorgonzola Cheese
Yield: 4 Servings
4 each Beef Ribeye (Cut 1 Inch Thick)
4 Tbsp. Hartz Black Bayou Blend
1 Cup Crumbled Gorgonzola Cheese
- Heat a grill to high.
- Season the steaks on both sides with the Hartz Black Bayou Blend.
- Grill the steak turning once on the same side to get the checkerboard pattern.
- Flip the steak over and turn it once to get the checkerboard pattern on that side.
- Check the temperature using an instant-read thermometer. When it is about 20 degrees away
from your desired temperature add the Gorgonzola cheese.
- Place the lid on the grill to help it melt the cheese.
- Check the temperature again. Remove from the grill when it reaches the desired temperature.
- Set on a plate and tent with aluminum foil for about two minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.