Yield: 4 Servings
It’s Farmer’s Market season and there are many good finds to be found. Strawberries, raspberries, many assortments of lettuces, wildflower honey, and even farm stand cheeses. Find a market close to you and enjoy the extraordinary selection of produce and other goods.
Greek Balsamic Vinaigrette
2 Tbsp. Hartz Greek Taverna Blend
2 Tbsp. Water
1 Tbsp. Dijon Mustard
2 Tbsp. Honey
1/4 Cup Balsamic Vinegar
1/2 Cup Olive Oil
1. In a small bowl combine the Greek Taverna Blend with the water. Set aside for a couple of minutes.
2. In a blender add the spice and water mixture, Dijon, honey, and balsamic vinegar.
3. Place the lid on the blender and turn on high.
4. While the blender is still running slowly add the oil through the center of the lid to emulsify the dressing.
8 Cups Fresh Lettuce (Such as Arugula, Lola Rosa, Bib, and / or Mixed Greens)
1/2 Cup Toasted Pine Nuts
1 Pint Fresh Strawberries (Such as Hoods) – Quartered
1/2 Pint Fresh Raspberries
1/2 Cup Diced Fresh Mango
1/2 Cup Crumbled Gorgonzola Cheese
1. Toss the lettuce with some of the vinaigrette.
2. Top with the pine nuts, strawberries, raspberries, mango, and Gorgonzola cheese.
3. Serve and enjoy.
* Add grilled chicken dusted with Hartz Moroccan Moorish Blend for a more substantial salad.